At the start of the month I pushed out version 18.09 of the "manjaro-release" package for ARM.
New images are available
Raspberry Pi 2/3: Minimal and LXQT
Odroid C1: Minimal and LXQT
Odroid C2: Minimal and LXQT
Odroid XU4: Minimal and LXQT
- New kernels
- Updated packages in general
- Odroid C2 images now use the mainline kernel 4.18
- Automatic resizing of filesystems on first boot (device will reboot once when first powered on)
- Torrents for all images also available
At the start of the month I pushed out version 18.07 of the `manjaro-release` package for ARM.
A new Minimal image is available for the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 plus the Odroid C1, C2 and XU4 (xu4 one is untested).
- New kernel
- updated packages in general
What about other devices?
Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2 and Odroid-XU4 images are also now available for download.
The previous issue with HDMI output has now been resolved.
I haven't been able to test…